Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday morning, up with a lark

I love public holidays. If not for them, I would have to sit around feeling immensly crap at work, which would suck heaps more than sitting around feeling immensly crap in the comfort of my home. I think I may shortly go back to bed.

First off though, I have to have a rant about the shite state of affairs of things regarding grey flannelette. I cannot find any, anywhere. Not even in old man pajamas at Big W... I'm going to have to take a look in Target tomorrow, and maybe KMart today if it's open, and then, failing that, trawl every independant poky little menswear store in the suberbs til I find some grey pajamas. Or sheets, or anything. Or I could dye some. I dunno, the whole thing is just a huge pain in the ass.

It will be worth it though. It will it will it will.

*anybody remember The Little Red Caboose? I think I can I think I can...*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger vanillagrrl said...

once i decided i wanted gray pajamas and i went right out and found them at the next thrift store i visited. they had a set of fine italian ermenegildo zegna pajamas in just a little bigger than my size, in other words, a perfect pajamas fit. better yet it was dollar day and they gave me the two pieces for one dollar. they are the best pjs ever. i hope you find a set you love.

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home