Thursday, March 01, 2007

Adoption

I went looking for new headphones today. I have a plan B, just buying the same ones I have again, but I want to try something new. I figure the fact that I've had my current ones for four years means I'm allowed to buy some nice fancy ones. So, I did a little surfing on the subject. Well, no, I really just looked at the Harmon/Kardon website... anyway, I didn't see anything. So I went to Bang & Olufson today during lunch and they had these weird looking skinny headpiece things with littleheadphone bits that looked ubergay, so I then went to the Apple store to se the Seiderhousen... Sied...Senheisser! Yeah, and they were good, sounded nice, were about $70, but they looked really... techno. They had shiny bits and were all dynamically shaped:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Very not-me.

These ones however... aren't available at the store. But are hot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So now what? I want pretty headphones that sound good and are maybe a tiny bit wanky to match my iPod. Sigh. Maybe I can buy them online...

Damn, my hair feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home