Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm Back.

hot: NZ lamb for dinner!
not: I miss our Lizzie
music: None, iPod (Oliver) has fallen asleep, charger is too far away.
mood: Good, open, spring is in the air and I'm feeling quite positive.
goals: For today? Just to enjoy it. And post a couple invoices.
food: I ate chicken nuggets and peas for lunch.
attire: half jammies, half proper clothes. ie Mess.

It's been YEARS since I blogged, just before I left Australia I think, but I'm going to make myself do it again. I like reading back on what I wrote back then, and later it'll remind me of all the things I did do, rather than just relying on my memory, which tends to only store information on my little failures. Also, I'm gonna focus on all my crafty projects, so maybe that'll help me stay motivated. Maybe. It probably won't make me any better at going to the post office. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home